Letter leaked to the North Mesa Mutts by a dissatisfied former member of The Nationwide.
"Lisa Shin's letter about the upcoming County Council vote on an
immigration resolution clearly understates the case against this
terrible document. Indeed, the Council is lock, stock, and barrel in
conspiracy with the shadowy group, Nationwide, that seeks to end America
as we know it.
Locally, that resolution is the tip of the iceberg and if left
unchecked, further Council actions will have huge effects. Huge
effects. Among the other resolutions lurking in the shadows of Council
subterfuge are ones that will:
1. Dissolve the Los Alamos Sportsman's Club, force existing and
past members to clean up deadly lead pollution, and repurpose this DOE
land to be a condominium complex for illegals. These illegals will be
given free bus rides on Atomic City Bus, at taxpayer expense, to
undocumented jobs in the four county area (Los Alamos, Sandoval, Rio
Arriba, and Santa Fe).
2. TA-21, aka DP Site, will be cleaned up and will be a staging
area for the mass transfer of illegals throughout the Southwest.
3. All women in Los Alamos will be required to wear Birkenstocks and prohibited from shaving their legs.
4. An excise tax will be put on all meat products sold in Los
Alamos County for the purpose of forcing people to become vegans.
5. Water in Los Alamos will be fluoridated. Will be fluoridated.
6. Finally, the National Lab will be stripped of its national
defense mission. Scientists will be forced to weave baskets to be
distributed to the deplorables in the South, Rust Belt, and Appalachia.
We should be thankful for folks who expose these evils, which are at the
heart of trying to Make America Un-Great Again. As a former president
of Nationwide who has been reprogrammed by accidental exposure to
Cobalt-Thorium G, I have seen the light. Please stop this resolution.
Former President Pro-Tem, Nationwide Citizens to Undermine America"